06 June, 2014

NOT BEING ACTIVE ENOUGH


 It's been a while since I've posted on my blog. School was being such a bitch to me and my social life grew stronger. So i decided to put this blog aside and focus on the things that mattered most to me. Well now those things aren't that much of a worry to me. I'm going to be in collage after a year and social life just doesn't seem like it's my thing- not because I'm a sociopath or anything it's just that being with to much people irritates me a bit

 Anyway, I've been busy drawing in my summer. Because I really never got to go out that much this summer i decided to draw things on my iPad. These are some pics I made.
 I used an app called Page by 53 with those drawings. It's like asketch journal except it's digital. 
I started to post these online like Facebook and Instagram and i got some small likes. So i decided to draw more. 

 I then started to use another app called Sketchbook Pro made by Autodesk. I found it easier because I could use layers and that made coloring easier.
I then started to draw anime on the app. These were drawings i copied from one of my favorite anime's of this year
This is how i start off my drawings. I take it step by step

I started to get idea's from other people and made these inspired pictures
I had fun drawing these pictures and I hope someday i'll be better at it. Learning from differnt artists and getting more inspiration from other people.






No comments:

Post a Comment