13 October, 2013

GOLFING!


I may not be as good as my Dad in class A, but I do enjoy this relaxing game. Golf for other people my be boring, but for me it's thrilling. Golf is not just hit the ball and go to where it lands until you put it in the hole. Golf is a game of accuracy, precision and skills. Golf is like a puzzling game because you need to know where to set your ball and where to swing. If you don't then you will have a bad time. The only opponent you have in this game is the course. You have to know it well, just like you have to know your enemy. I love this game because it's relaxing and quiet. I usually play with some friends or with my classmates. A sunny morning and driving through the course while Frank Sinatra's songs are playing feels like your in the old vintage days.
Putting is very difficult, but not when you know the green. You should know your angle if your downhill or up hill. Know whether the ball will curve to the left of the right
This is my 11 year old cousin putting the ball into the hole

This is her swinging


No comments:

Post a Comment